8.30.2010

the story of stover

stover dad and stover mom were two loners (okay, mom stover was a bit lonely and dad stover was in town for a summer of money) who ran into eachother at an ultimate frisbee game.  stover dad thought stover mom was a hottie.  stover dad even got himself invited to the after-party stover mom was attending to be with her.  stover dad continued to will his way into stover mom's life and stover mom fell in love after only a few weeks.  stover mom didn't want him to go back to utah when the summer of money was over.  stover dad suggested 'follow me to utah'.  stover mom wisely said 'give me a ring' so stover dad surprised her with a ring at lake powell.  (see proof below)  straightaway stover mom left her lonely apartment on stover street and followed him to utah.... the rest is the start of our family!

7 comments:

lindsay said...

So happy you started a blog! And your kids are so dang cute! Did you get my message today? Think we can hang out next week?

DP said...

not quite, but I guess I would need my own blog to try and correct all the errors with the story so I'll let you have the last word.

Except..... I went to the party with another girl, you paid for our first date, you kissed me first, and what is wrong with that picture it looks like i have skin cancer on my face.

Mama Megs said...

YIPPIE! I'm so proud you fell to the pressure :)

JLJ said...

Dear nickname unavailable, put a shirt on already!

Sheesh, I thought this was a family friendly blog!

I'm so happy to add this to my favorite blogs bookmark!

DP said...

Yeah ok JLJ I fixed my nickname, and who else do you know is red-necky enough to get engaged in a swimsuit?!

christy said...

...and then her friends missed her! i love your blog and that i can read it. miss you, hope to get to visit with you sometime soon.

Debra said...

Oh K2! I'm finally getting around to catching up with the "stovers". Cute story, I remember it well! Even though we haven't seen each other in years and years, it seems like yesterday we were hanging out with those droids of boys as they withered down week by week. Miss ya!