5.08.2011

what a treat

every year mother's day is NICE but this year mother's day was SPECIAL!  at a time of overwhelming insecurities about my capabilities as a mother of 3, i was treated to feeling that just maybe i'm doing okay!

thank you hubby for roses, allowing me numerous naps, and sacrificing your saturday afternoon (and pretending it was easy) so i could shop carefree!


thank you stover girl for a million notes calling me her 'lovey', for practicing mother i love you over and over so it was sung perfectly in sacrament meeting, and for yelling 'happy mother's day' the instant i awoke.


thank you stover boy for fully completing a coloring page for me and surprising me with a kiss on the lips!


and thank you stover baby for sitting so quietly through sacrament meeting- even though that hasn't been your recent standard of conduct.




1 comment:

Renee said...

WONDERFUL pictures...what darling kids you have!! Love you all!