10.24.2012

slippers and pj pants

Ever since we were first married, one of my favorite articles of clothing on David was his slippers. It seemed to symbolize my small victory in taming his wild spirit.  relatedly, it should be no surprise that my second fave clothing item on David is pajama pants!  Again, for the same reason: I like to see my man comfortable, relaxed, and content at home!  So happy to be welcoming weather that brings out his domesticated garb again!

i'll forego embarassing documentation of his 'less manly' attire and instead showcase a pic of his loving, dedicated, and reliable self with our precious cargo! (same idea)

2 comments:

JLJ said...

What is it with men's aversion to pajama pants? I don't get it. Matt will only wear them on Christmas morning because I insist and that is one day I get my way!

mandy said...

move back to utah jl--- you'll get exactly what you hope for when old man winter arrives!