3.19.2015

laveen revisited

I just spent a few relaxing days with this wonderful friend from my past!



We hiked Usery park; shopped the new outlet mall; glanced at the Gilbert temple; dined at Blue Lemon, Pei Wei, and Joes Farm Grill; caught a thought-provoking movie; ran the old stomping grounds; got pedicures; and divulged/ chatted/ discussed for days!  

The highlight of the trip was a night of Last Chance rummaging followed by dining at my most favorite mexican restaurant Ajo Als- with more wonderful friends from my past.

 
I am so blessed to have meaningful friendships I can pick right back up- not to mention willing parents who babysat and a husband who works hard for such extras!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love you. miss you already!

Julie said...

It was so fun catching up with you! I miss you already!