3.21.2016

every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end

paper crafting has been on its way out of my life (and let's be honest, out of our modern culture) for some time now.  over the past year or so, i've lost interest as i've focused more and more on cycling.  rather than sitting at the craft table, i find myself tired after a long ride. rather than pinning cute cards, i'm researching bike routes.  so after years of scapping baby pics and organizing cardclub, i'm calling it quits.  and what started as an interest in spin class has culminated to a point where dave giggles (as i stand in front of the mirror with jersey and bibs on), 'i never would've thought in a million years that i'd see you in full cycling gear.'  me either babe, me either.

... the maiden voyage


(full cycling gear that causes giggling not pictured!)

2 comments:

Julie said...

You look great, Mandy! I wish we lived closer (for many reasons). Then we could ride together! No other ladies near me ride and it's not fun to ride with the guys.

Unknown said...

So, so awesome. I love that we can change and grow, ignoring the limitations of what we once expected of ourselves. You sure are doing it, and making it look sexy, too.