8.15.2016

mortal lifesavers

a wise friend recently quipped, a woman needs her husband to make it to the celestial kingdom, but she needs her girlfriends to make it through life.  and i feel blessed to have some of the best lifesavers!

katie, marinda and julie (from my former laveen life) came for an omaha visit! i enjoyed showing off my home (despite morbid humidity) and i absolutely adored giggling all day and night together... but i was especially glad that the years of separation haven't changed us.  they remain some of my dearest confidants and most trusted advisers. 





and then there's my local lifesavers...



we recently treated ourselves to a long weekend at the lakehouse - and it was absolutely the perfect way to refuel!

1 comment:

Julie said...

It was such a fun trip and I was so glad to see you!! I miss you already!