4.29.2011

a pat on the back- sort of

the other day stover girl asked me 'do you know who the best mommy in the whole world is?'  i suspected the question was a rhetorical one but also knew that there was a possibility she was referring to her friend's mom whom she's recently been raving about!  i proceeded to ask 'who?' and she exclaimed, 'you!'  i smiled and said, 'oh good... i try my hardest to be a good mommy.'  she then said authoritatively... 'yeah- I know that when you have a baby in your tummy you make mistakes because your brain isn’t working right.  i guess your brain must be working again!' 

(little miss pat on the back)

3 comments:

Mama Megs said...

Ahh she kills me!!! I love her no holds bar attitude :) Thank goodness your brain is back to normal!

Unknown said...

Wow, I didn't get my brain back after #3. You must have done something right. I bet it was the Cheese Nips. :)

Elisa said...

Wahahahaha. Thanks for sharing. That is totally made me laugh! :)