12.05.2011

bless you fellow photogs

in light of recent events that would remain unpictered if not for fellow photogs, i give you a post dedicated to the latest moments captured through the lens of another:

thanksgiving in st. george (lovingly provided by aunt 'jord')





ward christmas party (courtesy de 'mom of 9')


and a big salute to 'mama megs' whose photos comprise 25% of my picture library and who was unfortunately awol for the 2011 ornament exchange... leaving it a pictureless memory! (boy your hard core photog skills were missed!)

finally, a shot out to myself who actually remembered my camera for a fun gingerbread house party!

1 comment:

Julie said...

After everyone left ornament exchange I saw my camera I had set out so I would remember to take pictures. I was so mad I forgot! Next time I need to just wear it so I will remember!