10.24.2013

a mushy, gushy pose




despite telling every photographer i've ever been in touch with that I absolutely hate this pose (and despite the fact that I really do dislike this picture), it does capture a bit of how I feel for my Dave.  He is absolutely the rock I lean on.  I lean on his natural ability to smile and his silly, playful humor.  I lean on his ability to be optimistically understanding but also softly confrontational.  I lean on his late night listening ear (unless hair or clothes is the subject matter) and his chatty friendliness to others.  and (even if through gritted teeth) I lean on his more practical side too (i.e. budgeting skills, all things science).... I love my rock! 

1 comment:

Renee said...

You are two great kids......and very loved!

Love all your blog posts and pics....so glad to hear everyone is happy and healthy. xoxo