9.14.2010

if 4 yr olds ran the catwalk...

we'd all be wearing denim bottoms because our clothes automatically match without mommy's intervention.
we'd never cut our hair because it's not about how cute it is but rather how long it is.
we'd buy useless pink-shaded sunglasses because they showcase our favorite heroine.
we'd wear shoes that are too small just because they were a present from grandma.
we'd wear our socks up to our knees in 95 degree heat for no good reason.

AND....we'd still be strutting down that catwalk!

3 comments:

JLJ said...

Ha ha! Comment moderation is off! Can't sensor me now - I'm really tempted to write something provocative just to tease you.

Mama Megs said...

Haha! This picture cracks me up! I love how kids are so un-inhibated (I know I just spelled that wrong so don't judge me!) I really love the socks-it's like when Henderson tries to wear warmups every morning-uh do you want to sweat to death?!!

Jill said...

I'm loving that you have an "official" blog now!" Woo-woo!!!
For those of us lame pals that couldn't remember the old one (namely me) this will be a FABULOUS way to KIT!!!
I see that Lil' Miss gets her moves from her mama! (Ha-ha!)
Too CUTE!!!