1.30.2011

counting sheep with baby #3

another early morning (4:45) for stover mom.  up after just 5 hours of sleep.  up again for unexplained reasons.  this morning, stover dad heard me getting out of bed and asked 'what are you going to do?'  i responded (humor in tact at a ridiculously early hour) 'tend to a baby that's not yet born!'  but good question though- what do insomniacs do all night? 
this insomniac tunes in to mindless ET/ extra/ or TMZ episodes (thank goodness for drunken celebrities making headlines).  this insomniac checks and re-checks loved one's blogs (keep your entertaining posts coming please).  this insomniac watches a few silly info-mercials (have you heard of cardwoo?).  this insomniac combs through crafting websites (causing a reinforcing itch to redecorate and nest).  this insomniac will conduct RS business (and have her lesson done a week ahead of time).  this insomniac wonders if she's being prepped for a monster with cholic...

4 comments:

Alyssa and Nate said...

I'm thankful on the nites Nate isn't sleeping (which is frequent lately) he sees the dishes, laundry, etc that need to get done and does them so I don't have to. I'd much rather he slept at nite, but since he's not, I'm glad he's productive! If it was me, I wouldn't do the dishes at 3am.

Holly said...

I remember complaing about sleeping while pregnant and having to continually remind myself it only gets worse after their born. Good luck!

Renee said...

So sorry you are not sleeping....seems like your body should know that it needs to bankroll some extra sleep now, to draw on later! I know, that doesn't work....too bad. Love you!

JLJ said...

Have not heard of cardwoo. Sorry you're not sleeping. I sure hope it's not a colicky babe :(