3.21.2021

nicknames 2020

Mandy never lent itself to many nicknames. The name itself is a common nickname. My dad did call me his 'little gourd' and my mom referred to me as 'missy'. My best friend Stephanie and college pal called me 'Mands' and I always loved that. In middle school, there was a boy who had a nickname for me based on the size of my buttocks. Mandy-pants was used by Dave's friend when we dated because he giggled that I called him Davey-pants. But that's been about it and nothing has really stuck. 
I absolutely delight in nicknames for the kids. 


Kinni, Kinni Cocoa Pop (Shimmy Shimmy Cocoa Pop) or Cocoa, Kinia, Missy Moo


Doodle/Doodles (Polly Wolly Doodle all the Day) Little One or Little, Tippy Tippy Tap, Walia or Lollia


Jackers/ Smackers, Mister, Parry, Tiger, Handsome-pants, Buddy


No comments: