I'm not sure how the specifics went down but Jack came home from church insisting that he would be gifted a dirt bike if able to get both it and its matching pair running. Cringing, I asked for more info and, somewhat reluctantly, I charged David with walking over to confirm said deal with a new to us Young Men's leader. (Jack would be needing lots of David's help anyhow.) The deal was verified and Dave and Jack had a new project together. David using patient, analytical attention to detail while Jack took a more crude approach to diagnosis but they did it together and it ended up being an almost exact match of the bike Grandpa has in St George for use. When completed, both Brother Dell and Jack were happy - it was a truly generous offer from a very kind mentor! (In true Gen Z fashion, taking pics for posting purposes was maybe the most exciting part.)





No comments:
Post a Comment