9.16.2026

her Crumbl reference (10/23)


Kindin absolutely loved her job at Crumbl! Having been nicknamed the cookie monster since a very young age, it was kinda the perfect fit. Plus, pink is her very favorite color. It quickly became obvious that not only did she like her job but her job liked her. She was promoted to leadership positions quickly, entrusted with a key to the store, and tasked with both opening and closing duties. When it was time for references for BYU application, her manager wrote the following: 

To Whom it May Concern,

I am writing to recommend Kindin Parry for enrollment at your institution. 

I have known Kindin for 6 months as the manager at Crumbl Cookies and have nothing but positive things to say. She was hired as a baker and within 2 weeks showed so many strengths in leadership that I quickly promoted her to shift lead. Her fellow team members have also only had the best feedback pertaining to Kindin's leadership and kindness. There is no doubt in my mind that Kindin will be an excellent addition to your school.

I have always known Kindin to be compassionate, disciplined, flexible, honest, and having a great sense of ambition. Over the course of her employment here at Crumbl I have witnessed tremendous growth in Kindin's adaptability, communication, and leadership skills. Her self management, teamwork, and problem solving traits will help her achieve her highest potential in college. I am certain these cultivated skills will allow Kindin to excel in anything she puts her mind to. 

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any further questions or requests. 

Regards, 

Alicia Westbrook
Manager
Crumbl Cookies

No comments: