11.23.2010

london and paris- june 2010

this post is random.  this post is from the past.  this post is just because i always want to remember...


silliest attraction: jack the ripper tour

most loved: tower of london

funniest moment: a gargoyle surprise at notredame

unexpected love: the eiffel tower (it really is neat!)

best food: Laduree macroons (especially salted carmel)

best memory: chuckling together in 'the transporter' reminding the driver to stay on the left

 
most ironic moment: loving every minute away but crying each phone call home



...this post only tells some of it.  this post has me longing to go back.  this post makes me grateful for the family i shared this time with.




*and for the family who watched the kiddos!



4 comments:

Renee said...

How fun! I love the randomness of it.....we'd love to see more photos. You just left Idaho a few hours ago, and I'm missing all your faces. Love you so much! Mom P.

JLJ said...

Wow, I really missed a few posts. Great London pics. And I really liked hearing about st. girl's pictures. What a big heart she has, always expressing her love in pictures!

I love your family picture. You look beautiful!

Missy said...

Wow, looks so fun and so great to share that trip with your family.
Congrats on expecting. That'll be fun to have another girl.

Holly said...

Great Pics, I love the gargoyle! What fun memories!