9.17.2026

mom's valentines (2/23)

Dalia (my brave valentine),

You bring enthusiasm, confidence, and companionship to every situation - even if it isn't well received. I am constantly impressed that you seem to know exactly who you are. Others need your strong example and benefit from it. (Including me) Your spirit must be very close to our heavenly parents. I love you very much! 

Jack (my funny valentine),

I am always smiling when you're around - you bring humor and a humble brag even on tough days. Many around you rely on your ability to be light- hearted but strong and steady and smart. Including me. I love you very much!

Kindin (my fierce valentine),

It's so great to watch you use your strong will and God given talents for good. You are a fierce force that makes others want to be both around you and like you. Including me. So proud of who you are and the good that you do. I love you very much!


 

No comments: