12.04.2012

the twinkle in her eye

all things santa has given kindin quite an eye twinkle.  it's so cute to see her pseduomaturity crumbled by a bursting gullibility to the magic of santa and elves.  my personal feelings about santa and elves aside*, this photo is a priceless reminder of her littleness!  (it's guessed that by next christmas, her discerning little brother might just ruin this twinkle!)


*dont get me started on elf on the shelf--- it's an entirely different blogpost rant beginning with: seriously, I'm supposed to buy into one more magical rouse to mess up the real meaning of christmas?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Savanna's teacher has an elf on the shelf in the classroom! She loves Christmas, and isn't so p.c. about calling it "the holidays," etc.

p.s. that Santa looks pretty darn real!

Renee said...

SO sweet! Love all your pictures and narrative! Love you all!

Mama Megs said...

This is the cutest picture!! And I'm pretty sure that all these "traditions" i.e. Elf of the Shelf, Sugar Plum Fairy Pillows.... that my mom has started for my kids is KILLING me!! I can't keep up! Be glad you keep it simple and to the point ;) Miss that Dolly-geeze she's grown up :(